Join the Make a Ripple Club by Donating Monthly
Donate monthly to support kindness - 365 Days a year!
SevenDays® was created in 2014, after William L Corporon, MD, Reat Underwood and Teresa LaManno were murdered by a white supremacist. Our mission is to promote dialogue for the betterment of our world through kindness, faith & healing.
SevenDays® Make a Ripple, Change the World overcomes hate by promoting kindness and understanding with education and dialogue. Can you be kind for seven days? We not only show you how, we gather and share creative content on our platforms, including www.SevenDays.org, SevenDays YouTube Channel and Social Media @GiveSevenDays, which will help you meet new friends, learn about the world around you and spread kindness, year-round.
Your donations assist with the following:
- Promoting kindness through our daily themes of LOVE, DISCOVER, OTHERS, CONNECT, YOU, GO and ONWARD
- Hosting Button Art competition for high school students based on our daily themes
- Providing scholarships to graduating high school seniors who created Ripple of Kindness projects in our community
- Honoring a local kindness champion with our 2023 Ripple of Kindness Award
- Fostering “SevenDays® City” partnerships – working directly with our communities to offer kindness ideas and activities
- Providing kindness resources for businesses, schools, and organizations through our website: SevenDays.
- Engaging schools and youth organizations to promote kindness, providing them with additional kindness curriculum based on state education standards
- Mentoring future leaders through our Kindness Youth Leadership Team
We overcome hate by promoting kindness and understanding through education and dialogue.
We Teach Kindness!
PERKS OF THE MAKE A RIPPLE CLUB:
- New monthly donors will receive a set of 2023 SevenDays® themed buttons
- New monthly donors who donate $45 per month will receive a SevenDays® t-shirt